"As communication and its means, networks and techniques evolve, so does the need for its monitoring."
Over the past years, the increasing popularity and accessibility of the Internet has caused a dramatic shift in the way people share information. However, with the Internet fast becoming a breeding ground for criminal activity these ingenious and sophisticated technologies are often used to promote crime, violence and terror, which compromise the values of human society.
Terrorists today are increasingly using the Internet for communication, coordination, fundraising, recruitment and financial scams.
A single system is responsible for delivery to different Law Enforcement Monitoring Facilities.
- E-mail ID, the mail is sent from
- E-Mail ID, the mail is sent to
- IP address of a Sub ISP to intercept all traffic from a suspicious network
- The keyword content in the mail.
- Individual cases for all Investigating officers
- Customized packet interception software which results in less than 2% data loss
- Deep Packet Inspection technology
- Filters applied -
- E-Mail ID of the sender/receiver
- Keyword Filtering
- IP Address
- Matches made within all data received including
attachments which include -
- Word files
- All data captured and decoded in Innefuís Interface
- Customized alerts sent to the respective IO
- All data from suspect sessions is captured and analyzed
- A customizable AI module to introduce new rule set and conduct pattern matching and link analysis on a case to find the approximate locations of suspects, the entire chain of command and control center and the multiple modules working together